Many people love the multiple benefits of taken Kratom capsules or drinking Kratom tea. What not everyone realizes is there is also a liquid form that, according to , has even more powerful effects. Liquid Kratom is made by dissolving the Kratom leaves in a mixture of ethanol alcohol and water. Due to the composition of the leaves, they can be dissolved without the alkaloids being damaged. Companies that take additional steps to protect the alkaloids can then label it as “full-spectrum” liquid Kratom.
Why Use Liquid Kratom?
Liquid Kratom is incredibly concentrated, making the effects anywhere from 5 to 10 times more effective. As a bonus, www.kratomguides.com says that it will last longer than taking other forms of Kratom.
Generally speaking, OPMS liquid Kratom is more expensive than other forms. It is great for people suffering from chronic pain, going through chemotherapy, or recovering from a major injury. People who are passionate about Kratom will also enjoy the new experience that liquid Kratom can produce.
Effects of Liquid Kratom
Depending on the quality and concentration of the product, users can expect the following effects from liquid Kratom:
- Relaxation: One of the most popular reasons people love Kratom is it helps them relax. This is even truer when it is in liquid form. Kratomguides.com says that the relaxation effects can last up to six hours. That is plenty of time to get through any stressful experience or to unwind.
- Euphoria: Many people report initially feeling a sense of overall happiness before settling into the relaxation that is more common with liquid Kratom.
- Analgesia: Liquid Kratom is an amazing pain reliever. The alkaloids in the liquid form are even more concentrated, making it superior to other forms of Kratom when treating pain.
- Sedation: When done correctly, liquid Kratom can be used to treat insomnia. High doses can cause sleepiness. Try this cautiously, however, because it can also cause dizziness.
- Stimulation: When taken at moderate doses, liquid Kratom has a motivating effect. Due to the higher concentration of the alkaloids, this is even stronger when using the liquid form than any other.
Liquid Kratom Dosage/How to Use
Most vials of liquid Kratom are 15ml and come with a dropper. The threshold dosage is 1 full dropper. Placing it under the tongue is most effective. The longer it is held under the tongue without being swallowed, the more powerful the experience will be. This dosage will give the stimulating experience many Kratom users are going for.
People wanting a more sedating effect can use double the dose and use the dropper twice. Using more than that at a time is not recommended. Be sure to shake the bottle each time before using it.
For people who do not enjoy drinking Kratom teas or swallowing the capsules, the liquid version offers a solution. It is a highly effective way to experience the benefits of Kratom.